PINs partners are stakeholders who collaborate with PINs associations to help their members achieve their employment goals. They provide information, programs, services and connections to employment opportunities or build the capacity and profile of the associations and their leaders.
Partners include employers, immigrant-serving agencies, professional associations, employee resource groups, post-secondary institutions, regulatory bodies, government agencies and others.
List of current PINs partners
Partner with PINs
By joining the PINs program, you can:
For immigrant-serving agencies, professional associations, employee resource groups, regulatory bodies, or other service providers and associations:
- Connect your clients or members to established professionals in their sector by referring them to the PINs directory
- Network with association leaders to explore partnership opportunities and share resources
- Raise awareness about your programs and services among new, established and prospective immigrants
- Provide speaking opportunities for association leaders and engage them in consultations on immigrant employment
For government agencies and other stakeholder groups:
- Consult with association leaders to help shape programs and policies on immigrant employment.
- Raise awareness about your programs and services among new, established and prospective immigrants.
There is no cost to join the PINs program.
In order to participate in the PINs program, your organization must:
- Operate in the Greater Toronto Area or offer services available to GTA residents
- Be interested in collaborating with PINs associations and be open to partnership opportunities;
- Provide information, programs and services or connections to employment or career advancement opportunities that help immigrants achieve their employment goals; or
- Build the capacity and profile of PINs associations and their leaders
How to join
Fill out your application to join the PINs program.