Deadline - Gateway for accounting and finance professionals program
Dear Community Partner,
I would like to inform you that we are currently enrolling Accounting and Finance Professionals into CPAC bridging program funded by Government of Ontario.
CPAC Gateway for Accounting and Finance Professionals project is a tailor-made program for the internationally trained accounting and finance professionals.
This is a free program that combines workplace culture training, employment service and CGA designation pursuing support. There will be some financial subsidy to assist participants to evaluate and transfer their previous credits to CGAO to help them pursue CGA designation. The full cycle of the program is 3-4 months long. And we provide ongoing support and follow up the CGA level progress as long as needed. The details are as follows:
- 8 weeks of Canadian workplace culture and communication training at University of Toronto, School of continuing studies (St. George campus)
- Over $400 subsidy of CGA credit transfer fee
- Over $400 basic tuition fee waived for new students to register courses with CGAO for the 1st year
- Pre-employment preparation workshops, 1 on 1 employment counselling, individualized advice, guidance and assistance whenever a need arises
- Work placement, job opportunity for those job-ready individuals
To Be Eligible, Participants Must:
- A permanent resident or citizen ofCanada
- Have relevant accounting/finance education and/or work experience from overseas
- Language skills reach to CLB 7 or higher (assessed by YMCA or Skills for Change); we reimburse Canadian citizen for language assessment
- Unemployed or/and employed individuals who commit to obtaining CGA designation in the near future
Every two months there will be a free Workplace Culture and Communication training. And ongoing recruitment is available for anyone who is eligible to the program. On-line registration is required at http://service.chineseprofessionals.ca:8081/gateway/ . Please help us spread the word out by sharing the information with your team and your clients. Interested clients should be encouraged to call our office to get more information.
CPAC Gateway for Accounting and Finance Professionals Program
4150 Finch Avenue East, Toronto ON M1S 3T9
Tel: 416-298-7885 ext. 111
June 26, 2012
Contact details for the event:
Alice Ai Employment Counsellor CPAC Gateway for Accounting and Finance Professionals Program 4150 Finch Avenue East,Toronto ON M1S 3T9 Tel: 416-298-7885 ext. 111