SEO: How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website
Date: March 22, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 639 Queen Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
We all want to drive more traffic to our websites, but how can we do it without having to spend money? In SEO: How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website we unveil the tools and insider tricks to optimize your website so potential clients can find you faster. Learn how to target keywords, what to include in your content, how to elevate your social media SEO, and how to create good website content so people can find you online. It's important to reach a wide audience on the Internet, and the easiest and fastest way to do that is with good SEO tactics!
Note: Laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by an SEO specialist
- small class size
- a digital SEO reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
March 21, 2017
Contact details for the event:
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org