Your Questions Answered: Starting a Franchise Business
Date: April 5, 2012
Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: Novotel Toronto North York Hotel 3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto
Join us for an information exchange session in the quick service restaurant industry for a practical overview of Franchise Basics in Canada.
If you are considering franchising to establish your business in the Toronto region, join us for a morning of professional guidance and business advice, and have your questions answered by our panel of experts!
- Bill Hamam, General Manager, MTY Group
- Dan Burns, President Torsub/Centron Franchise Services Inc., Development Agents For Subway
- Courtney Betty, Senior Partner, Betty’s Law Office
- Paul daSilva, Director, National Franchise Market, RBC Royal Bank
Our panel of leading franchisors and established legal expert and financial advisor will equip you with the trusted and comprehensive business advice you can count on to start your own franchise business.
Who will benefit from this event:
- Newcomers to Canada who are considering starting a franchise business
- Anyone with questions about choosing a franchise brand, setting up and operating a franchise business
- Potential franchisees interested in objective information on financial considerations, legal advice, and using government resources
$30 For Individual Tickets.
April 2, 2012
Contact details for the event:
Register now: visit bot.com/events or call 416-862-4500